So, I really hadn’t a clue that this sort of thing even existed, but I think it is pretty awesome.
I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Prayers and Promises (thank you very much, by the way). I guess this means that people not only read my posts, but that they actually kind of don’t hate them.
There are also rules to accepting this award (naturally), and they are as follows:
- I must provide a link and give thanks to the blogger who nominated me (done!)
- I must answer 10 questions
- I must nominate 10 other blogs that I enjoy reading
- I must provide links to said blogs and inform the authors that I am nominating them
- I must include the award logo in my post (BOOM!)
10 Thought Provoking Questions:
- Your favorite color?–Boy that’s tough. I’m one of those people who enjoys different colors depending on what mood I’m in and what I’m wearing. But if I had to narrow it down, it would be a tie between sapphire blue and sunshine yellow.
- Your favorite animal?–Elephant. Hands down. It’s a family thing. You see, my grandfather was one of the greatest role models in my life and he was also my father figure and he collected elephant memorabilia. So I have a soft spot for them in my heart.
- Your favorite drink?–Coffeecoffeecoffeecoffee. But I am also a hot tea drinker. I’ll let you know what my favorite alcoholic beverage is when I turn 21 in September.
- Facebook or Twitter?–I have and actively use both, but I have to say I prefer Facebook. I was one of those rare creatures who actually loved high school and all of my friends and I have been scattered to the 4 winds since we graduated, so it’s nice to be able to fully keep in touch and know what they’re up to.
- Your favorite pattern?–Pattern? Like knitting pattern? Or just…patterns? I’m confused. But I’m going to go with zebra print. I also like a good paisley. And houndstooth.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents?–The selfish and inherently human side of me automatically says, “Getting. Duh.” Who doesn’t enjoy getting presents? But giving is also wonderful because giving joy to someone else never fails to make you happy in return.
- Your favorite number?–Three, but only if I say it in French. It’s fun, what can I say?
- Favorite day of the week?–Saturday. Because I can be a lazy sloth and nobody will judge me for it because they are all doing it too.
- Favorite flower?–I am at a total loss on this one. I like lilies because I love the way they smell. I also enjoy a good fresh smelling rose. And I love sunflowers because they make me happy, but that’s not usually a type of flower you get in your average bouquet. I like edible bouquets…you know, like the ones made out of fruit. Does that count?
- What is your passion?–I have two answers to this one. The passion of my life that I cannot help but gush to others is Jesus Christ, who is my Savior and who is my strength and happiness. My passion, as in my hobby, would be anything vintage, classic, antique, or just plain old.
- Where My Heart Wants to Go
- Lily Laughs
- Fairy Godsister’s Blog
- A Daughter’s Story
- Hearts Unfold
- Life as a Leachman
- Through the Eyes of a Dreamer
- Sam Joines
So…uhhh….I guess that’s it for now. Thank you so much for this nomination! And always remember that we can do all things through Christ and the power of His love 🙂